I agree with you. I think that adoption is great because their are so many loving parents in the world that are incapable of having children or choose to adopt and have biological kids. Whether biological or not, I think that all parents would consider their kids equal because they love them so much. Great comparison with Smallville!
to Allison J.
Hi allison! The media definitely portrays rich people as stingy snobs who only care about the latest designer trends. This is not always true. All rich people have money because somebody earned it, whether they are self-made or inherited money from hard-working parents. I personally want to be rich one day just so I could help so many people! I think Oprah is a great person for using her self-made money to help the less fortunate, and I wish everyone was more like her!!
to Yuma,
hi yuma,
your not a jerk, because the truth is that women would prefer to marry a rich man than a poor man. When a woman is ready to settle down and get married, she does not want to worry about money issues. She want the man to be able to support their family once the have kids. No woman would go into a marriage knowing that money will be a major issue.
I think it is wrong when women only date rich guys because they are missing our on all of the sweet and loving guys who may not be millionaires. Money should not be a deciding factor of whether you want to date and possible marry someone, but but sadly, there are shallow women in the world who are only after money.

No comments:
Post a Comment